I’m all for investment pieces, but sometimes living a cruelty-free lifestyle means that it’s not possible to purchase the luxury items we see IT girls and bloggers alike wear. For clothing there’s always high street stores like Zara with great alternatives, but for bags it’s a lot harder. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve googled ‘vegan designer bag dupes’ over the past few years. I’ve searched everything from the Gucci Antigona bag (which they made a vegan version of that I looked all over New York for, but it sold out!!), Gucci Dionysus bag, Chanel Boy bag, Chloe Faye bag (which I bought a dupe of and wore here) etc. etc. etc. I’m not going to lie, it gets tough but it’s not negotiable for me…So I’ve done a mini round up of some of my favourite designer bag dupes for those in the same position, or for those just wanting a version that allows them to be trendy and still have enough money for rent.
Enjoy lovers X x
Vegan Designer Bag Dupes
1. Dupe: Chevron Stitch PU Crossbody Bag / Real: Chanel Boy Chevron Bag
2. Dupe: Pink Flap Saddle Bag / Real: Chloé Drew Bag in Pink
3. Dupe: Hand Ring Saddle Bag / Real: Chloé Small Nile Bag
4. Dupe: Snake Head PU Bag / Real: BVLGARI Serpenti Forever Shoulder Bag
5. Dupe: Applique Flower Mini Bag / Real: Fendi Peekaboo Mini Allover Flower Bag
6. Dupe: Green Metal Detail Chain Bag / Real: Green Leather Gucci Dionysus Bag
7. Dupe: Double Dragon Fly Bag / Real: Dionysus Bamboo Bag
8. Dupe: Black Metal Detail Chain Bag / Real: Gucci Dionysus Mini Bag
Let me know if you want more cruelty-free related fashion and/or beauty posts in the comments, as well as anything else you’d like to see me write about!
*Post in partnership with Romwe, but all opinions are my own.